The Day After the BODi Summit 2023

It is the day after my first Summit. 

It is midnight. 12:01 A.M. So technically it is Day #2.

I came home from Summit with a brain full.

I came home realistically inspired and with a mature sense of desire to fire it up and start working.

And work I did. I worked all day in the cracks of my day. I invited. I sold a TSP. I went through all of my notes from Summit and reorganized them. I made lists. I organized myself for tomorrow. 

I am not EVER the last one up in the house. I need to go to bed now. My alarm will be going off at 4:00 AM so that I can do my LIIFT 4 workout and get a good start on my day. 

Writing about Day #1 of Summit was the last thing on my to do list and I did it. 

I am on a roll!

I can feel it! 

This is the start of something big!

Comments

Popular Posts