There Is A Storm Coming

Fingers crossed there will be a spring storm rolling through my Texas town this morning.

I am feeling a bit on the blah side today and a storm might be just what I need to add a little excitement to the day!

I love a good storm, especially when my family is home and safely sheltered! And goodness knows we are firmly "sheltered in place" thanks to the pandemic!

Today I feel a bit uneasy regarding covid-19 and the harm it has done and the harm it can and will most likely do in the future. I read in the news this morning that there will be a second wave of the coronavirus in the States and it could prove to be more potent than the first wave.

I feel so unsafe and so vulnerable. I feel like we won't ever go back to normal. Truly, I believe this to be true. It will be a new normal for sure! Even though we will find a vaccine for covid-19, the knowledge that this could happen again with another virus is alarming to me. We now know what we didn't know.

It's ok. It's all going to be fine. One foot in front of the other.

I am literally going to put one foot in front of the other and head out for a walk before the storm (fingers crossed) arrives.

Silver lining for the day: Candles! It's a good day for a scented candle to be lit!


Comments

Popular Posts