Woke Up Feeling Sick - Self Inflicted

I have been watching my caloric intake in an effort to shed a few pandemic pounds. Yesterday I fear that I didn't get enough food and I woke up feeling hungry. Instead of listening to my body and feeding it, I drank coffee. Added a strong acidic drink to a quest stomach. It was not a good idea. I know better. 

I am pushing through hoping that the feeling passes. I are some toast and eggs and took a shower. I am showered and ready for my exercise class. Still not feeling great but hopeful that if I just keep going the yuck feeling will pass. If not, I gave it my best and I can come home and put myself back to bed.

Didn't I just write yesterday about the blessing of being able to live a healthy life and how it should not be taken for granted? Well, today is a perfect example of a day where I feel crummy and want nothing more for my energy to be restored and to be able to power through the to do list.

Lesson for today. No amount of weight loss is worth not fueling my body. Eat.


Comments

Popular Posts