There is Meaning and Purpose to Life

 "It has been my experience that nothing changes a person's life more than the discovery of one solitary truth: There is meaning and purpose to life." - Matthew Kelly/The Rhythm of Life

There is meaning and purpose to life. 

Am I living my purpose well? 

Am I living my purpose to its fullest? 

These questions have been on repeat on my mind for years. I constantly feel challenged and as if I am not living up to my full potential. However, maybe I am living to my potential and I am harassing myself unnecessarily.

This year is the year I back off on myself a little bit and try to be comfortable with how I live my life. 

I am already a goal setter, I typically stretch myself, I mostly work hard. 

But maybe life isn't meant to be this constant struggle/striving to reach this "higher" purpose.  

Maybe? 

I don't know. I think I will always be looking for my purpose. The reason breath was breathed into my lungs.






Comments

Popular Posts