The World Got Heavy

The world got heavy (and life got busy) and I disappeared from this blog. 

So many things have happened since my last post mid-October. 

Covid-19 has continued to rage and is now peaking again post-holidays. Vaccines are being distributed to front line workers and the elderly. The circle of people I know testing positive for the virus gets continues to get tighter and tighter. I know people who have been sick, but personally I haven't had a close friend or family member die. Mostly the people I know are recovering from home.

The 2020 US Presidential Election (and all it's happenings) happened. The Inauguration of the newly elected president is next week.

Christmas and New Year's happened.

And now it is January. January is happening. I like January. January is cozy and quiet. January is a time to turn off and hibernate. The mood of January is gray. It is indifferent. I like the color gray.

The year 2021 is well underway and time will soon soften the heavy load and the gray will fade into the spring.

Silver lining for the day: It is Friday! It is time for pajamas and homemade pizza!


Comments

Popular Posts