I'm Still Here

 I am here. 

I am surviving. 

In a world that is continuing to by tainted by covid-19 I have much to smile about.

Each day I tell myself to just do the "next best thing"!

We are two weeks away from the Presidential election. I am invested and dare I say obsessed with the proceedings. I am fascinated and disgusted with the current state of United States politics all at the same time. 

Tonight Monday night football has meaning for me! The Cowboys are playing (the Cardinals)! We are without our quarterback. Dad Prescott will be sidelined with an ankle injury which makes me sad.

Today was a chilly day. I was actually cold on my walk at 10:30 AM this morning. Yay! The brutal heat is slowly receding into a distant memory.

The house is decorated for fall and I added a few Halloween decorations yesterday. I purchased a couple large bags of candy for trick-or-treaters next weekend but I am not really sure what trick-or-treating will look like this Halloween.

I am here.

I am more than surviving. Things are going to be a-ok.

Silver lining for the day: LEFTOVERS for the win!


Comments

Popular Posts