Thursday

It's just another Thursday during the pandemic.

I am in a bit of a funk. It's a different kind of a funk than normal though.

It's not a personal funk. It's more of a worldly/what is going on kind of a funk.

This is such a weird time to be living in. The unknown looms like low clouds hovering over us at all times.

I am not letting E do anything this week with friends and luckily the dance studio is closed. It feels like a good week to stay close to home. However in doing that we are bored out of our minds. I feel like we are wasting away. I keep trying to think of a new hobby we could take up. But I can't think of anything.

I am trying to use this time to deepen my relationship with the Lord. That is something I can dig my teeth into in. Spending time in His Word is never a waste of time.

Bar Method starts in 30 minutes. Gotta run.

Lord, bless me, my loved ones and the world! Send us leaders that can sort out all of this crazy and bring us closer to You!

Amen.

Silver lining for the day: It's another banana day! I am still at a good weight and continue to strive to become even healthier!

Comments

Popular Posts