It Is Sunday

It is Sunday and I am doing all the usual things that take place in my life on a Sunday during a pandemic.

I slept in a bit, drank coffee, did my morning quiet time, walked, barred, churched, laundried, ate, dinner prepped and am now getting ready to go poolside.

I ate so many darn Hello Dollies yesterday. They were so good though! I used a new Pampered Chef Bar Pan and they were a bit thinner than I normally like them to be and some of the edges were a bit harder and stickier than I normally like but I ate them anyway. Several of them. Many of them. So good.

Sometimes you just have to be ok with an indulgence. Right? Get back to program ASAP.

Silver lining for the day: Burgers on the grill tonight! Won't be getting back to the program quite yet! Grin.

Comments

Popular Posts