I Am Here

I am alive. Took a couple of days off of checking in here. My schedule got off and therefore the writing pattern I had established for myself was thrown off too.

It's Saturday.  I good day for regrouping, refreshing and planning for a more routine existence next week.

Although is anything routine right now? This is surely a time to write everything on the calendar in pencil because the pandemic can make things change in an instant.

Last week the schools were deciding whether or not they were starting school and how they are starting school. The public schools are delaying and/or in-line learning. E's school is still holding onto  starting on time and face to face. We shall see.  I am hesitant on it all. Praying a lot.

I am off to order a Dominos pizza now! Time to get the weekend party started!

Silver lining for the day: My family is home. Safe and sound. And happy. Praise God!

Comments

Popular Posts