Errand Day

E and I hit up the stores this morning!

Phew! We stayed to task and to my lists (not really fun purchases) but it feels so good to be out and about no matter what you are purchasing.

However, it is just so not normal our there! I know I keep saying it, but it's weird. It is all so weird. The masks and the hand sanitizer and wipes and the rigidity of it all.

We made fun and healthy food purchases from Whole Foods, Trader Joe's and Costco. We also hit up Target. Next week I plan to incorporate some less restrictive food and fun clean eating foods into my diet. J and I have been pretty restricted Monday thru Thursday and next week I am ready to stay on course but with a few more options and some new flavors! I have been craving a tuna fish sandwich something fierce.

At Costco we purchased a Ring Home Security System for the back alley/garage area. We have a ring for our door bell and I really like it. The added security in the alley will be nice.

That's about all I've got. I am going to hit up Tuesday Morning in a bit for some white every day dishes. I heard they are closing down so I am not sure what I will find. My old set is from there - a nice Paula Dean set that has stood the test of time but has seen better days.

Silver lining for the day: Clean water! I am thankful that I have clean water to drink and that I am a water drinker! Love my H2O! Two hydrogen atoms and a single oxygen atom!

Comments

Popular Posts