Centered

The past week I ran nilly willy without a to do list.

I don't have a lot going on these days and last week I had very,very little going on so a list wasn't necessary.

However, I felt very uncentered all week and I was left feeling very under accomplished.

A list centers me and gives me purpose and a feeling of accomplishment when I am able to cross off even the most menial tasks.

I made myself a list today and I feel better already. I am running behind on my tasks and I have to get to it but I feel much more grounded today.

Centered, grounded and accomplished are such powerful words! I love them!

Silver lining for the day: I am wearing my red, linen shorts from Target! They have an elastic waistband, pockets and they hang at a decent length! Comfort with style and pop of bold color! Voila!


Comments

Popular Posts