Wait Patiently

Oh, boy! Here we go. Another day of living through the days of covid-19.

The days have become routine. A nice routine.

I do not want to contract the virus yet at some point we are going to have to venture out of this bubble we have made for ourselves.

I need to see my older children again and hug them.

Psalm 27:14 comes to my mind. "Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord."

I guess I need to be diligent and aware of the Lord's leading. I do believe He will keep me safe and will lead me out and where I need to go when the time is right.

This is true for always, not only during a pandemic.

But there is no hurry for me and my family. No urgency. Wait patiently. We are fine.

And so I will enjoy another day of shelter-in-place as I watch from afar what happens as the country tries to open up and get our economy and lives back on track.

I pray for God's hand in all of this. Doing this His way and in His time will make all the difference.



Comments

Popular Posts