Uncertainty

Uncertainty is a part of life and I believe it is a part of God's plan for us.

We are not meant to have it all figured out, yet I want to! I so badly want my plans to work! I don't want to change up my To Do List!

Some of us (me) have a more difficult time with uncertainty than others. Some people roll with the punchesand changes to schedules so effortlessly and peacefully. Not me.

As if the funk I have been in these past few days due to the uncertainty regarding covid-19 and the reopening of the country was not enough, Ella has a cold that just will not go away. I thought we had found a solution last week after a TeleDoc appointment with Ella's pediatrician. Ella was given an antibiotic and I felt certain its would help her cough and clogged ear. I had stopped worrying about it.

However, it hasn't helped her at all. And, to add to the concern, she has experienced trouble breathing, a racing heart and profuse sweating the past couple of times she has taken her Zoom dance classes. Last night was especially bad.

I am anxiously awaiting the doctor's office to open so I can call and make another appointment. I know the best way to deal with problems and concerns is to hit them head on.

With God's help I am going to hit this one head on! I am not going to let my uncertainty or my imagination take me away to fearful places. I will stay rooted in God knowing that He is with me and Her will equip me.

I want to handle my uncertainty with Grace and faith. Today and always.

Silver lining for the day: I finished up with my Bible study group last night. I saw it through to completion. Zoom is not my favorite wya to communicate.  I kind of dreaded the anticipation of each gathering. But, in the end, I was always glad I showed up and I am glad I finished! Seeing things through to completion is always a good thing.


Comments

Popular Posts