Truth

"People are usually happiest at home" - William Shakespeare

Isn't that the truth?

We may grumble about the quarantine in our own ways and for our own reasons but deep down aren't we all really somewhat enjoying being home?

Working from home? Schooling from home? Worshiping from home? Creating from home? Stretching our minds and bodies from home? Resting at home? BE-ing at home?

Hasn't it been nice to be at home?

I am thankful to have a home. I understand how the quarantine would feel different if I didn't have my own space. I can't imagine that scenario and I pray for those who are affected in this way to be comforted.

But "people are usually happiest at home".  I do believe this to be true.

Silver lining for the day: I am going to knock out my mammogram screening today. I'm going to wear my mask and I am going to own it like a boss!





Comments

Popular Posts