Representing Him Well

This morning I had an interesting thought. It was a 5:00 AM creative thought. It was a spiritual thought.

In my devotional reading I read Colossians 3:17. "And whatever you do or say, do it as a representative of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks through Him to God the Father."

I had the interesting image of what a "representative" looks like in the business world. People work and make money as "representatives" for companies.

We are being called to be "representatives" of Jesus.

In whatever we do or say, we should consider that we are "representing" Him. Our actions and words are a direct reflection of Him just like a "representative" in the business world is a direct reflection of the company they work for.

A company is trusting that when they send their employees out into the world that they are "representing" well! Jesus is trusting that I am "representing" Him well.

Am I?




Comments

Popular Posts