Mother's Day 2020

All I really wanted to be when I grew up was a mom. I wanted to be a wife and a mom.

I didn't have aspirations to be a career type person. I wanted to make a career out of being a mom.

The route to being a stay at home mother did not come easy to me but the journey has made my current status all the sweeter and more appreciated.

The path leading to the existence of each of my three children did not come easy either, but again, the journey makes me so much more appreciative of each of them. The fact that God chose me to be called "Mom" by them blesses me every day.

Today I celebrate being a mom! And I celebrate my own mom (from afar)!

Being a mom has been a blast and I look forward to many more years of the best career ever!

Silver lining for the day: BBQ and cake take-out! No mess in the kitchen! Alleluia!

Comments

Popular Posts