Irritablity

Irritability is running hot for me right now.

I have felt myself more agitated than normal these past few day and I have sensed it in my family members too. We are easily irritated with each other.

I think that the reopening of our state and the decisions we need to make based on what we are comfortable with and not comfortable with are weighing on me.

I am going to leave it at that and I am going to go take a hot shower, do my nails, FaceTime with my parents, spend some time writing and retreat to my room and watch a movie or something on my computer.

I don't even want to worry about what everyone is going to eat for dinner. Someone else can worry about that. Or not. I could eat jelly beans and be happy.

I think we all need some space.

Silver lining got the day: We have a new washer and dryer arriving today. Our dryer has been hanging on by a thread. Thankfully we are beating it to the punch.







Comments

Popular Posts