How?

How can it be that my days feel so busy?

And how can it be that I don't feel ready for the world to open backup?

Not only am I fearful of being exposed to coronavirus but I am also fearful of breaking out of this cocoon that I have built around myself.

I am so thankful that it is summer and that Ella will not be going back to school as our country tries to shift back to some normalcy. Losing her to school and Jeff to work would feel like too much. It is inevitable that Jeff will venture back to his office. They are setting up the office now for a safe return which will take place soon. It will be strange having Jeff leaving in the mornings and not return home until evening. I feel bad for him. Although he seems ok with it, I wouldn't want to be in his shoes. So much change. Maybe it's bette to be thrust back into it?

I digress. So busy. How? I have a To Do List that won't quit today. I suppose it's good. It gives me purpose and structure. It also gives me anxiety. Life is getting busy again. I can feel it coming. I think for me personally it's time to revisit those thoughts of the early quarantine days. What am I going to let back into my days and my life? And, what am I going to lose? How am I going to re-enter the world?

How?

Silver lining for the day: I have a new red, white and blue tablecloth and placemats to put out today! Memorial Day is upon us!



Comments

Popular Posts