Hair Day

Today is hair day in my household!

All three of us are getting our hair cut. I will get a cut and a color!

It feels like a big day but not without reservations regarding safety on my part.

It's weird. Like everything else these days.

All three of us go to the same stylist. Because we are all in the same living/family unit we are saving our stylist from having to sanitize in between each of us. Our stylist has her own room/salon and although we are required to wear masks, we can't use the bathrooms and have to wait in the car for each other, it should be as safe possible given the circumstances.

I don't typically enjoy the two hours I spend in the chair at the hair salon but today I am kind of looking forward to a refresh!

Silver lining for the day: The crockpot has a roast cooking in it! Love that!


Comments

Popular Posts