Coming Out Of The Fog

I think the best way for me to come out of the fog that quarantine and covid-19 has caused me personally is to give and receive a heck of a lot of grace...to myself.

Give and receive to myself.

I am going to allow myself to be selfish (without causing harm to others).

I am going to give myself grace when I feel blah or like I don't want to do something or when I want that extra cookie.

And, I am going to pray and ask that God give me grace to do those things I think I cannot do.

The clouds feel a but higher today and the sky seems a tad bit bluer but I am still not the person I prefer to be. I will be her again. Moods come and moods go.

Quarantine and the coronavirus have messed with everyone's minds. No one is immune. We all just wear it differently. And here on this blog I am wearing and sharing my mind set honestly.

I have been here before. Although the cause for my depressed feelings have been different from time to time, they are not new feelings to me. The feelings fade will if I keep marching forward. This I know to be true.

Today I am moving upward and onward doing my thing and getting my stuff done. The spring in my step isn't quite there but it's coming back. I can feel it. The sun is breaking through the fog!

Silver lining for the day: The house is being cleaned by someone who is not me today!




Comments

Popular Posts