Another Day Another Reach

This morning I am preparing for our sweet cleaning friend to come to the house.

It has been two months since she has cleaned for us. Wow!

We are taking precautions. By her own choice, she will wear a mask and gloves. We will stay out of her way and hope to not have to make unnecessary contact with her. Unfortunately, this means that the two of the rooms which Jeff and Ella will be occupying while she is here will not get cleaned and I will have to be outside for the duration of her visit. Small sacrifices, I know.

I hope to get in a walk and possibly do barre class from the back patio. I have some writing and work to do so we shall see how that goes.

I'm a bit nervous about opening our home to someone who has not been in quarantine with us but I am also a tad bit excited to not have to clean my own bathrooms this week!

I pray we are making the right decision. It's so hard to know.

Ella's dance studio is going to attempt to move the dancers back into the studio for a three hour block of classes next week. The grocery store has stopped offering "free" delivery. Our state is trying to open back up and so I suppose in an effort to not live terrified it is time that my family does the same.

Who would have ever thought three months ago that these things and thoughts are the things and thoughts I would be writing about.

Crazy.

Silver lining for the day: We are healthy!






Comments

Popular Posts