Waiting For Groceries

I am currently waiting for my groceries to be delivered.

Coronavirus has forced me to adopt this style of shopping for the time being.

Thus far my experience has been ok.

It causes a bit of anxiety as I don't know what germs are being brought into my home via the food items and the bags.

I lay out towels. I have countertop spray made of alcohol and water, gloves and Clorox wipes at the ready.

I clear out a space and a drawer in the refrigerator for new items only.

After wiping down each item with a wipe I put it away and try to stay clear of it for a couple of days.

It's not ideal. It's weird and I miss the ease and worry-free way of shopping pre-covid-19. However, I am thankful for the workers putting themselves out there to ensure that I have food so that I am able to do my small part by Sheltering in Place and helping to flatten the curve.

Silver lining for the day: New ice cream via the grocery delivery!


Comments

Popular Posts