The Fifth Sunday Of Quarantine

My days of the week during social distancing have felt very defined.

I like it that way.

We aren't to judge what social distancing looks like from one person to the next but I know for me and my family that we do well by trying to honor each day of the week for what it is!

And Sunday is Sunday.

It allows a little bit of a sleep in.

We linger longer over a cup of coffee.

We take a morning walk.

Church.

Catch up on a couple small chores around the house so we are positioned well for Monday.

Laze around.

And the best part of the day is Sunday night dinner - typically prepared by my husband! It's hands down the best meal of the week. I cook for the nutrition factor and my husband cooks for the deliciousness factor!

I type this as I sip on a cup of afternoon coffee and watch the chef buzz around the kitchen preparing homemade bread to accompany our pasta.

Sunday. You are sweet. Even in quarantine.


Comments

Popular Posts