I Woke Up With A Headache

Forgot to hit PUBLISH on this post yesterday! Originally from 4/27/2020

I stayed up way too late last night watching Tik Tok videos on my phone.

It was so addicting. Some of the videos made me laugh out loud!

Getting caught up on my phone when I should have been reading or sleeping made meed realize that we are doing the right thing in requiring that our teenaged daughter plug her phone in to charge in our room each night at bedtime. I can see how kids get caught up on their phones and lose sleep. It's just not an optimal way to fall asleep each night.

I also ate a funky diet all weekend. Not enough healthy stuff and way too much sugar.

Too much phone and too much sugar can make for a bit of a hangover headache on Monday. Yuck! Thank goodness there was no alcohol involved. Alcohol would have intensified my headache by about a thousand!

I am hoping I can exercise, healthy up my diet and grab a nap to counteract the crummy way I feel by noon!

Overindulgence does not serve me...ever!

Silver lining for the day: Got in a barre class and 90 minutes of walking!







Comments

Popular Posts