Goodness Gracious

Goodness gracious! What a wonky (Fri)day!

I feel like I was running late all day long today! Late for what you may ask? Since I have nowhere to go?

I woke up at my normal weekday hour of 6:45 AM but I stalled out doing mindless tasks and online shopping for items that I didn't end up purchasing! What a darn waste of time!

And then, my daughter came to me needing help with a project for dance. I am so missing competition season with my daughter and her dance studio/team! The project she needed help with involved costumes, creating and steaming! I lost about an hour of my morning but it was time well spent! I satisfied the inner "Dance Mom" within! Who knew that it would feel so good to steam out a tutu?

Before I knew it, it was time for my 10:45 AM LIVE barre class. I know myself and if I don't do a class like that LIVE, I probably won't do it at all. I can self motivate for a solo walk outdoors but not a class taken in my living room. I was literally down to the minute class was starting so I was forced to take barre in my pajamas! It was horrible. I felt frumpy and clunky and my hair wasn't even pulled back in a ponytail. There is so much to say for playing the part! Clothing makes a big difference for me!

I am happy to say that I made it through the barre class despite my lack of leggings! I then packed up the Easter decor, prepped dinner, made a cake and took a shower! I also did laundry and put fresh sheets on the beds.

Phew! No wonder I am tired!

I am sitting here now typing this up drinking a cup of coffee and eating some chocolate. I might need a second cup of coffee in order to get the energy to get off this barstool and complete dinner.

Silver lining for the day: We are fully stocked with Peets coffee pods! Costco for the win!






Comments

Popular Posts