Future Plans

My daughter asked me this morning if she could go to a concert in August with a friend for the friend's birthday. My knee jerk answer was, "Yes!" However, after thinking about it for a few minutes, I changed my mind and said, "No!"

The idea of being in a closed spaced like that seems so far off from being a possibility for us! I can't believe that we used to stand shoulder to shoulder during so many life events and activities. It was so normal!

We have family weddings in August and October that require airline travel. I am beyond hesitant to purchase tickets let alone even attend the events!

As we start to emerge back into the world so much more thought is going to have to go into the decisions of where we go and at what risk will it be to us and those around us.

I'm sad and concerned.

Silver lining for the day: I have a croissant to eat today with my afternoon coffee! Fresh croissants were delivered with our food delivery yesterday!

Comments

Popular Posts