Feeling So Distracted

All Over the Place - I am all over the place right now. I am jumping from task to task. Not my usual mode.

Planning Easter - I got caught up doing some Easter planning. I typed up the clues for Ella's Easter egg hunt. I always send her on a hunt to find her basket. I finished the clues and then got sidetracked trying to find her a cute Easter bunny T-shirt. Not necessary. Scraped that idea and moved away from it.

Should be Exercising - I really wanted to get out for a walk before my LIVE barre class at 10:45 AM. I still might be able to make that happen?

What Will I Make for Dinner - I have left over chicken from last night's dinner - chicken tacos for the win!?

Just Started Laundry - Got up from my chair just now to start laundry. I can hear the wash machine going and it feels like an accomplishment.

Need to Block Out My Schedule - Time blocking is so real and gives me control over my time. As soon as I finish this post I am going to time block out the rest of the day.

Get on with it - I am going to quickly time block and get myself out the door for a walk for a little re-centering!

Silver lining for the day: I am healthy and safe and so is my family.




Comments

Popular Posts