Another Monday Check In

This is just a quick Monday morning check-in.

I've got places to be and people to see.

Today Ella and I will venture off to take part in our first quarantine drive-by birthday caravan! Ella has a friend celebrating a birthday today so we do actually have people to see and a place to be this afternoon!

Needless to say, the birthday event will take a chunk of time out of my very busy and time blocked Monday morning schedule! Ha!

I honestly wonder how I am going to move back into the real world with real schedules? My time is being well utilized during this pandemic and Shelter in Place. I am going to feel very stretched by the constraints and obligations that are required of living in a normal, bustling world once we return to having the freedom to move around a bit more.

I guess the trick will be to figure out right now how that is going to look. What "stuff" will I choose to not reintroduce to my days in an effort to keep the simplicity that my current covid-19 lifestyle is providing.

Anyway, busy day ahead. I have to protect my quiet afternoon (nap) time at all costs so that means busting a move during the early morning hours so that I can take that time guilt-free.

Silver lining for the day: Finding gifts that I stockpiled for birthday gifts for Ella's friends! We have one Vineyard Vines t-shirt left! Win!

Comments

Popular Posts