A Clean Home

I have cleaned my own home the past several Saturdays.

I have a wonderful woman who helps me once a week when we aren't in the middle of a pandemic.

I can't say that I have looked forward to cleaning my house during social distancing but it sure is a satisfying feeling when it's over and the house is sparkling!

In my younger days I cleaned my own homes and I experienced this feeling every single weekend! I had forgotten the sense of accomplishment that comes from scrubbing one's own home!

The cleaning is hard work. It's quite back breaking actually. However, there is something so wonderful about completing the job, putting all of the cleaning solutions away, starting the wash machine with the rags in it, lighting a candle or two, fluffing the pillows, taking a hot shower and putting on a pair of comfy sweats! So stinking pleasurable!

Silver lining for the day: New throw pillows from Target for my couch! Arrived via UPS!




Comments

Popular Posts